Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Time has sure passed, so here goes




It has been so long since I have blogged that I fear I can't remember what I am doing.
Last weekend we had a family celebration of Glade and Tyler's birthday. Tyler flew in for the the big day.
I still am not sure what I was thinking when the Doctor offered to start me in labor on Glade's birthday. Seemed like a good thing then, but you should never ask a nine month pregnant woman a question like that, she would always take you up on it. Over the years is has calmed down a bit, and now I just find myself making two cakes because Glade can't eat wheat products, and the rest of us don't care for "non gluten" cake. Now I am left finishing the last of the chocolate cake and Glade is working on finishing his. Such a problem.

1 comment:

Jill Skouson said...

You picked a picture of Tyler where he's not making a funny face!