Monday, May 18, 2009

May 2nd 2009, time to work in the yard and celebrate Grandpa Merls birthday!






Glade and I took a quick trip to Utah to see the Grand kids and celebrate Grandpa Merl's 90th birthday. He looks great for 90 and still lives on his own and manages just fine. We took the grand kids with us so Marty and Nicole could do some major yard work. It was pretty rainy but we enjoyed having lunch with Grandpa and sharing his birthday cake.
Nothing kids seem to like better than playing in the dirt. Nicole was trying to clean out some of her flower beds and the kids thought they would help out. I say encourage that, they will soon enough figure out it is work and not play!

My Mom has a swing on her deck and the kids love to swing on it. It is a main attraction, especially when it is a little to cool and wet to play on the grass. I have a swing on my patio, but it doesn't get frequented by the kids nearly as often. I will take swinging with them any time, any place.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: