Friday, September 14, 2007








Cameron is here! He arrived on August 17th at 7:55 am. I was blessed to be there to welcome him into the world. Nicole made it all look so easy and after an all night labor for her and Marty and I sleeping on a small couch, the big day arrived. I got to go and get Katelyn and take her to meet her brother for the first time. As you can see, she just adores him. I can truly say that each new little one take hold of your heart immediately and seems like they have always been a part of your family

I feel like a whole new chapter of my life is open and I looks so forward to watching him grow and learn all about life. I intend on sharing as much of it as I possibly can. This grandma gig is the very best!

4 comments:

Jill Skouson said...

You are such a great grandmother! Katelyn and Cameron are very lucky to have you in their lives. The pictures are all so adorable.

Susie said...

trixieCute pictures! I am sometimes amazed at what a joy it is to watch your child become a parent and what a joy it is to hold their child! It is becoming more and more difficult everyday to not see Mandy's girls- it makes Lynn and I cry when we look at her blog and see The Sofa changing in pictures instead of in person! Miss you- we will have to time our trips to Utah a little better!

Mandy said...

Such cute pics! I need your email address, I am taking my blog private and I want to make sure everyone is invited...tinkbell5@msn.com

Jill Skouson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.