Thursday, June 28, 2007

A special Day at Seseme Street Live!

I have decided to give this blogging a try. I really enjoy keeping up with family this way, so I have think I will join up!

I have been thinking about how rich my family makes me feel. Wether we are having a good day or one that really tries your patience it is good to have people in your life that make it all worth it.
As of late we have experienced our aches and pains, things I thought we would only have to deal with when we were much older. I don't think they are the kind that will be with us for forever, but it is a glimpse of what our later years could be like. The one thing that I now realize is it is so wonderful to think you have someone who has been through it all with you and will get you through the aging years. Glade has been in pain with his back now for about a month. It is really old for me and I know it is more than old for him. I have tied his
shoes, picked up things, and doing just about everything he can't do for himself. It is not always glamorous! I think that is why God put us together, just to be there for each other. I know my day will come. Good to know he will be there for me as well. Tomorrow is his 53rd birthday and I can never come up with a good present. So I just want to say how much I love him. You really are the love of my life. You always make me laugh. My life is a lot of fun with you.You are a great Husband, Father, and Grandfather. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Jill Skouson said...

Yeah! It's so fun to have you blogging. Amen to everything you said about Dad. What a cute picture of him and Katelyn. I hadn't seen that one before : ) Happy Birthday Dad!

Jill Skouson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.